What are the strengths of Pinguino vs. Arduino ?
|Language:||English • español|
- Pinguino is an open source and open hardware project.
- Pinguino has a built-in hardware USB module.
- Pinguino has a built-in Real Time Clock
- Pinguino is based on powerful Microchip Technology PIC microcontrollers, a major player in this area.
- Pinguino has a growing community.
- Pinguino is designed to teach digital electronics to children (http://www.pinguino.org.ve).
- An 8-bit Pinguino is an easy-to-build board, cheap and powerful. It's really designed for DIY project.
- Pinguino boards are available with either an 8-bit or 32-bit PIC microcontroller.