- I think the main page needs some cleaning and better structuration, so I'm (--Sucotronic 12:42, 27 February 2011 (UTC)) going to do a TODO list here and discuss about everybody about it:
- First: show what is pinguino
- Update image to the latest IDE
- Style test and images in a fashion style (sorry, I don't know how to do it, I am not a designer, only a programmer :P)
- Second: getting started with pinguino
- Getting or making a pinguino
- How to programa hello world example (blinking led, of course). If available, with video.
- Third: documentation
- Hardware description: pinout, dc characteristics...
- Reference libraries: functions and data types
- Fourth: links and etc
Good proposition. I like your structure. Some comments:
- the main page is already too long.
- I can add links in the navigation menu on the left.
- Functions documentation should stay no more than one link away from the main page as it the most useful page when writing code.
skc 08:50, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
- I cleaned up the formatting and significantly shortened the page.
- Need to bear in mind that not every page needs a link on the Main Page :)
- Feel free to revert if you violently disagree...
- Trev 10:22, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
I think one of the things we can do to make the wiki more "attractive" is to change the font style. Using "Ubuntu" font is one possibility. This page is a great example to what I mean: [] --elelectronlibre 11:42, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
Unless you have the ubuntu font (which most users does not have), the specified page will not be displayed as intented. This will also overwrite personnal preference from the user.
Feel free to submit a Mediawiki skin; I can make it the default if we find it better than the current one. Any logged user can choose any installed skin.